Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 24 December 2013

*BeautyUK, posh pout, baked bronzer and highbrows!*

BeautyUK were lovely enough to send me three of their amazing products; i've only ever used their nailpolishes before and i've always thought they were amazing because they've always lasted me well (lack of chips) and they've always came in such amazing colours. My fave is defiantly the shade no.8 - red, which is a lovely bright vibrant shade. BeautyUk products are quite cheap which is why i've never purchased anything other than nailpolish from there. When the three products (posh pout, baked bronzer and highbrows) i'd chosen had arrived i was surprised at how good the quality was and i couldn't wait to use them! The next day i was lucky enough to visit the Clothes Show Live, which i thought would be the perfect opportunity to test my new products out:

  • New Baked Bronzer Box in shade no.4 - goddess: this product is beyond amazing, the pigments are so gorgeous. I lightly dusted this on top of my Nivea moisturizer for a more natural coverage, and added a little more to my cheeks to make them more defined. With this product i found that i only had to re-apply it when my skin became a bit shinny, and a long with my shine control pads it was only a quick 2min re-applying job! This product is such good quality and for the bargain price of  £3.99 what more could you want!


  • New Posh Pout chunky lip crayons in shade no.3 - power to the purple: I wouldn't normally purchase bright lip products but i think i have been converted, I found that this was long lasting, smudge resistant product which i would highly recommend. It comes in a wide range of shades which means there is one for every outfit and occasion and for only £2.99 what are you waiting for! This is the perfect party product as it will last you all night long! 


  • New Highbrow eyebrow kit: I saved the best till last, this browtastic kit includes 3 different eyebrow shades, a wax, tweezers and a double ended applicator brush. This is the perfect kit to make you brows look tidy and natural, there's only 2 steps to achieving you perfect brows, firstly decide your shape and apply the wax into that shade then using the other end of the applicator decide on your colour, there's 3 to choose from 1Light, 2Medium and 3Dark. Then apply you chosen colour over the wax and hay presto you're done! I found that it lasted and perfect brows are quick and easy to achieve and it only costs £3.99!   

No comments:

Post a Comment