Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 30 November 2013

*Mr.Nutcase personalized phone cases!*

This week I was lucky enough to have the chance to create my very own personalized phone case and i loved the whole experience of it! Mr Nutcase gives you the opportunity to create a one of a kind phone case, with all of you favourite pictures and memories attached to it. I found their site very easy to use and was surprised at all of the different photo collage designs you could choose from, as well as there being two different types of casing to choose from! I decided i liked the slimline phone case more than the flip-leather styled one, when it came to it i decided on the 10 picture option for my collage as i didn't want my pictures to turn out to small and grainy. I was also very surprised on how quickly my case arrived, it only took five days to get here. Make sure you check Mr Nutcase out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment