Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 18 November 2013

Vaseline moisturizer review!

 
I've used Vaseline products for as long as i can remember, so when their new spray on moisturizer came about i couldn't resist trying it for myself. They have three different scented moisturizers, i went for the coco scented one. Normally i go for the body shop coco body butter, which retails for around £6.50 for 100g but it does go a long way and does tend to last me for up to two months.  I purchased the Vaseline moisturizer  from Boots and it was around £5.95, being the bargain hunter i am means that i wouldn't normally spend this much on a moisturizer but because i'd seen really good reviews i decided to give it a go. After using this product for just over a week, i noticed a real difference in my skin, i don't have naturally dry skin but i did notice that my skin become softer and more hydrated. Also the smell of this is amazing, it's such a tasty smell and if it was edible i would defiantly demolish it. Also i noticed that this product wasn't at all sticky like previous products i had used and it dries instantly which is ideal when you are in a rush. Unfortunately the only down side with  this product is that it doesn't last as long as expected, my spray only lasted me around 2-3 weeks. I would defiantly re-purchase this product and i would highly recommend it. :)
This is my own personal opinion on this product and has not been influenced by anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment